How do I care for jewelry?
Gold plated jewelry are delicate and must be cared for properly so that they can last a long time. It is tarnish-free with the proper care. Over time, if not cared for properly, the jewelry may discolor. Here are some tips to care for your jewelry:
- Avoid getting any fragrance on your jewelry, putting on your pieces after you've sprayed any perfume to avoid it interacting with the metal.
- Wait to put your jewelry on until your moisturizer is absorbed.
- Do not wear your gold plated jewelry while exercising, swimming or showering.
- Wipe your jewelry gently after wearing it with a very soft cloth or cotton ball to remove buildup of dust or dirt.
- If possible, keep it stored in a zipper bag away from sun when not wearing to extend its life and reduce premature tarnishing or fading.